Personal Injury - Other Areas
Helping Minnesota’s injured for more than 35 years
The personal injury lawyers of Katz & Manka, Ltd., located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, have assisted injured individuals and their families for more than
35 years on a broad range of issues. After an initial free consultation to analyze the specifics of your situation, if you have a case, let us fight for you!
A wide variety of cases
Below are examples of the areas of personal injury we handle and for which we have won fully valued and fair compensation for our clients:
• Transportation accidents - this includes collisions involving you as an operator, passenger or pedestrian when hit by an: automobile, truck, school
bus, boat, bicycle, ATV, snow mobile or jet ski. It also includes railroad crossing and aviation accidents.
• Construction site accidents - even if you are obtaining workers compensation from your employer’s insurance coverage, if your injuries were
caused by third parties on the site (manufacturers and sub-contractors), they too are liable and our attorneys can hold them accountable.
• Products liability - if injuries were caused by a defective product (ranging from power tools to car seats for children), let us recover damages for
• Premises liability - when a workplace or even residence is not maintained properly by its owner and causes an injury, you are entitled to seek
compensation for those injuries.
• Slips and falls - an important sub-category of premises liability, since the majority of such cases do not involve things like merchandise falling from
high places in warehouses, but commonly occur if “wet floor” signs are not posted, sidewalks are not cleared of ice, parking lots and stairwells are
not well lit, etc.
• Dog bites - owners are responsible for controlling their dogs, and can and should be held accountable when they do not.
• Wrongful death - the reasons vary (traumatic injury from any type of workplace, in-transit or residential accident; being administered the wrong
drug; nursing home neglect; medical malpractice), but the impact is the same, i.e., those responsible should be made to pay the maximum for your
losses, pain and suffering.
Skilled at maximizing damages
At Katz & Manka, Ltd. our personal injury attorneys’ goals are the same as yours - obtaining fully valued, fair compensation.
We have a reputation for maximizing recoveries for clients. It comes from doing what it takes, drawing upon the skills and experience of our attorneys
and a team they may create as appropriate to your case, which could involve:
• Medical experts
• Vocational rehabilitationists
• Life care specialists
• Accident reconstructionists
• Medical illustrators
• Computer and animation experts
In fact, depending on the requirements to prove liability and damages in your case, we may also engage other types of experts and employ the latest
What we believe and will do for you
The personal injury attorneys at Katz & Manka, Ltd. want you to know what we believe in when we represent you, and what we do for every client:
• We believe no client should settle for less than they deserve.
• You will have our undivided attention and all of the resources your case needs to succeed.
• We are not afraid of anyone as our record for success shows.
• We love to win for our clients.
Our job is not done until negligent parties have been held accountable for lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering and a series of other
expenses that you may be faced with not just as we help put you on the road to recovery, but for the rest of your life.
Make your one chance your best
In Minnesota, you only get one chance to make your case. Please allow the personal injury attorneys at Katz & Manka, Ltd. to make it your best.